Re: [EndeweardeTailor] Re: wool flannel fabric

  • Margaret Rochester
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
      I don't know of any particular place to get such wool.  But try searching with the words 'summer weight' or 'tropical weight' wool rather than wool 'flannel'.  Flannel has a particular structure.  It seems you don't care so much about that structure as the weight.

      Margaret

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
        Thanks! I'll give it a try--I wasn't sure if there was a particular online source for wool that is good. :)
        Agatha
      • Marjorie Adams
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
          There used to be a place in Farmington that sold some wool.  Pins & Needles I think it was called.  I am not sure if she is still open though.  My sister might know...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
            Cool! If you find out, could you let me know?
            Thanks,
            Agatha