Re: Ao Dai

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
      Yay, I think it would look better on one of you. With me, it's the shoulder issue. I think I need a neckline that breaks up the expanse.

      Clare

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams <jorie6568@...> wrote:

      > Well, we would be more than happy to come try it on and see how it looks.  Why do you think it looks unflattering?  Can we fix it so it is not?

    • Rachel Case
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
        I'm interested in what an ao dai is. Is it a dress? Do you have pictures?
        Woefully Uninformed--
        Agatha :)

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

        > Yay, I think it would look better on one of you. With me, it's the shoulder issue. I think I need a neckline that breaks up the expanse.
        >
        > Clare
        >
        > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams <jorie6568@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Well, we would be more than happy to come try it on and see how it looks.  Why do you think it looks unflattering?  Can we fix it so it is not?

      • Marjorie Adams
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
          Traditional Vietnamese.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
            --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams <jorie6568@...> wrote:

            > Traditional Vietnamese.
            >
            > --- On Tue, 6/30/09, Rachel Case <knittyprincess@...> wrote:

            I think you should have Keith take a picture and post it here so we can see how it looks on you. You spent a lot of time researching it.
            Cate