kirtle in progress!

  • Rachel Case
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 4:06 AM
      Hi everyone, and especially Mira, who put on the kirtle workshop--
      I've got my kirtle almost done! After two attempts at sleeves, and a near gore disaster, it's looking pretty good! I'll post pics soon, but I do have a question: How far apart do the eyelets for lacing need to be? Also, I am looking for lacing cord. Joann's has a limited amount of lacing in mostly black and white. Where else should I look?
      Anyone's advice would be much appreciated!
      YIS
      Agatha