Update on sewing machine repair source - as promised

  • Debbie Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      Greetings once again!

      Gavin and I stopped in to see the folks at A Straight Stitch in Brewer this morning(Thursday).

      The ladies told me that their repair person had bought all of Mr. Hill's materials, and the gentleman has been doing this for about three years.

      All repairs are done onsite - nothing is sent out.

      Turnaround time is about two weeks for repairs.

      The rates quoted was correct - $65.00.

      The business hours I listed were incorrect. The correct business hours are:

      Monday - Saturday 9:30 to 5.

      The phone number is: 989-1234

      Please ask for Jeff Norton.

      Hope this is of use to everyone.