FYI for the Bangor area garbmakers!

  • Debbie Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Greetings!

      Hill's Sewing Machine Repair is no longer doing business in Bangor. I spoke with Mrs. Hill yesterday, and the gentleman has retired as of last week.

      But not to worry! I asked for suggestions as to a new source for sewing machine repair, and was directed to:

      A Straight Stitch, 401 North Main Street (North Brewer Shopping Center), in Brewer.

      Gavin made some calls for me yesterday, and came up with the following:

      $65.00 for tune-up and cleaning.

      Their hours are:

      9:30 to 5 Monday - Friday, 7 to 5 Saturday.

      I will be taking a trip to visit them tomorrow, and will post any more relevant information when I have it.

      In service,

      Anne