new Janet Arnold Patterns of Fashion book

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      If you enjoy Elizabethan costuming you might want to see the new Janet
      Arnold Patterns of Fashion vol 4 that has been released. It covers
      under garments in the Elizabethan and Stuart time periods and is
      illustrated with photos and 86 patterns.

      Right now I found that Amazon UK is having a half price sale on
      paperback books, so I was able to purchase my copy, including
      shipping, for well under the average going rate of $55 dollars in the
      US (or more). The listed sale price right now is 15 pounds.

      I have some of the Janet Arnold periodical articles on Elizabethan
      shirts and they are extremely well researched. This book written by
      her student after Arnold's passing should prove to be a wonderful
      addition to the body of her work.

      Bryn