Re:completely OT: eyelashes

  • Leofwyn of Wytleseie
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 27, 2008
      I was thinking of suggesting that you cut them in half, but then I didn't think I knew what I was talking about cause I was such a tomboy that I never used them.

      Leo
      aka Leofwyn of Wytleseie

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 28, 2008
        I suppose I could try that. I need something to do for Halloween - I
        hear they're playing Rocky Horror Picture Show in Waterville - I've
        never seen it. Anyone want to go? It's at midnight.
        cate

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Leofwyn of Wytleseie
        <elamache@...> wrote:

        > I was thinking of suggesting that you cut them in half, but then I
        didn't think I knew what I was talking about cause I was such a tomboy
        that I never used them.

        > Leo
        > aka Leofwyn of Wytleseie

      • Marge
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 29, 2008
          My teens have been wanting to go. Is that at Railroad Square Cinema?
          They used to do it every year...

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@...>

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 29, 2008
            That's what I'm told - at midnight - I'd love an excuse to wear my
            cool pink wig again. I think I might even take the picture of it to
            the hair dresser and have my hair cut that way. Need to do something
            different (I won't dye my hair pink, though).
            cate