Hello Models

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 7:33 AM
      Hi all,
      It seems to me that most of you volunteered to model at Fort Knox.
      Ten thousand thank yous for that!

      I'm going to need a brief description of your garb from everyone who
      is participating. I'm not talking extensive documentation, just:

      Your SCA Name
      1. Period,
      2. Region (if you know it)
      3. Class (I'll take guesses)
      4. Anything interesting, like what the material is or why it has
      attached sleeves, why you chose this style? Be creative!

      Is there anyone who might not want to be a model, who would like to
      read the descriptions while the models walk around? If not, I'll do
      it, my only concern is my voice refuses to carry.

      Let's meet in the officer's quarters at 1:15 (that gives us half an
      hour to get organized). Remember this is just for fun!

      Thanks!
      Clare