Tailor meeting after dance?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008
      Hi,
      How about a Tailor's meeting after dance on Sunday?
      I need some help fitting that cotehardie before I make the next three.
      Something is a bit wonky.
      Maybe Lady Sara would should everyone about the buttons and I can
      learn about button holes?

      Clare.
    • Cate
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2008
        I don't think I can stay after practice, I have some other things I
        need to get done and probably won't want to leave the chicks with the
        cats for too long yet. Another day perhaps? Unless it works for others.
        cate

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"