Tailor's meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hi,
      How do people feel about meeting here (in Fairfield) this Friday a
      little after noon? I know many people can't make it in the early
      afternoon, but my husband (as a non-SCA person) prefers me hosting
      when he's not around :).

      We can work on garb, take picture of people in garb for Cate's
      website, and even sing (if people feel the urge). Children are most
      welcome in my house.

      Please let me know if you can make it. I'll even bake something.
      Clare.
    • Leofwyn of Whittlesey

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
          Well, that depends... Do we still get to raid the garb closet? I am
          still toying with the idea of Tudor, but don't want to spend a lot of
          time making something I find annoying to wear...

          Sara

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          > How do people feel about meeting here (in Fairfield) this Friday a
          > little after noon? I know many people can't make it in the early
          > afternoon, but my husband (as a non-SCA person) prefers me hosting
          > when he's not around :).
          >
          > We can work on garb, take picture of people in garb for Cate's
          > website, and even sing (if people feel the urge). Children are most
          > welcome in my house.
          >
          > Please let me know if you can make it. I'll even bake something.
          > Clare.

        • Kimberly LaMarre
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

            I definitely can’t make it.  I had also hoped to get Elizabeth’s babysitter to come to a meeting.  She wants to teach her daughter to sew and they are somewhat interested in the SCA.  I would offer to host, but I am still in the middle of spring cleaning and I just do not have space for a group.

            Elena

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
              Of course you can raid my garb closet. :)

              Clare.

              --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Marge" <jorie6568@...> wrote:

              > Well, that depends... Do we still get to raid the garb closet? I am
              > still toying with the idea of Tudor, but don't want to spend a lot of
              > time making something I find annoying to wear...
              >
              > Sara
              >
              > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > > How do people feel about meeting here (in Fairfield) this Friday a
              > > little after noon? I know many people can't make it in the early
              > > afternoon, but my husband (as a non-SCA person) prefers me hosting
              > > when he's not around :).
              > >
              > > We can work on garb, take picture of people in garb for Cate's
              > > website, and even sing (if people feel the urge). Children are most
              > > welcome in my house.
              > >
              > > Please let me know if you can make it. I'll even bake something.
              > > Clare.

            • Cate
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
                I can probably come.