invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi,
      Aneleda asked me to organize a fashion show for Fort Knox. So, I'll
      be looking to y'all to participate. Let me know if you are
      interested. She also wanted to class afterward, but I think we could
      have more fun as a tailor forum. We have so many people with varied
      interests and specialties! I thought we could answer questions for
      people who may have them as a group.

      Also, I want to help Cate organize her photo-site. So, I'd like to
      invite people down here for a photo shoot/tailor meeting. Bring some
      garb, we'll take pictures and give them to Cate. Or better yet, Cate
      can take pictures. Everyone is always saying we need a meeting. This
      is something we may open up to the main group.

      Since I want as many people as possible to be able to come, please let
      me know your scheduling conflicts. So that I may plan accordingly.

      Clare.