Re: I WAS THINKING

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2008
      TWICE! :) Really I'm not that caddy!
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
      <jorie6568@...> wrote:

      > It is in reference to a woman we saw at Birka. I'm sure any
      description I might venture to give would pale in comparison to the
      sight. Perhaps it will suffice to say that the aforementioned woman
      wore a bodice that displayed her "assets" as if they were on a shelf.
      Your image in your head might be just the thing...

      > The pirate pants mentioned were slit open down both sides. Cate
      wanted to offer that woman a needle and thread...

      > jessej805 <jessej805@...> wrote:
      > Just curious, what's a shelf? I have an image in my head,
      but not
      > sure I should share :-)
      >
      > Elspeth (who can't narrow down what her next outfit will be except
      > that it will not have anything to trip over!)
      >
      > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "freida" <fis1965@> wrote:
      > >
      > > SHOULD I MAKE A SHELF FOR MY NEXT OUTFIT. I KNOW KATE REALLY LIKED
      > THEM

      Search.