Off topic

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi,
      I just signed up for a Victorian Tea Party class and thought some of
      you may be interested in it. It's a two hours, where we learn all
      about the history, etiquette, lore and ritual of a VTP. All while
      drinking tea and eating scones and finger sandwiches. It's in Burnham
      on May 3rd from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and costs $16 through Fairfield Adult Ed.

      If anyone is interested in registering, the number is 453-4200 and I
      think they are #7 on the list. It's limited to 25 people, but they
      only have 10 right now.

      Clare.
    • Cate
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        Where's Burnham again?

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I just signed up for a Victorian Tea Party class and thought some of
        > you may be interested in it. It's a two hours, where we learn all
        > about the history, etiquette, lore and ritual of a VTP. All while
        > drinking tea and eating scones and finger sandwiches. It's in Burnham
        > on May 3rd from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and costs $16 through Fairfield Adult
        Ed.

        > If anyone is interested in registering, the number is 453-4200 and I
        > think they are #7 on the list. It's limited to 25 people, but they
        > only have 10 right now.
        >
        > Clare.

      • Marge
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          Why bother? You can go learn it all then give US the class... ;)