got some fur today...

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      in the mail, so I think I might start the Tudor gown sometime soon. I
      have black cotton velveteen (I guess?) for the dress, white cotton
      jacquard for the underskirt, faux fur (brown & gray) for the sleeve
      trim. Not sure what to use for the undersleeves yet, and I intend to
      make a French hood (but not a backwards one).