Missing book

  • kenduskeagstream
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Greetings All.

      I cannot find my copy of Fashion in the Age of the Black Prince. My
      sewing room is a pretty scarey place, so it wouldn't suprise me if it
      was there. However, it is also possible I have lent it out to
      someone. If anyone on this list has it, please drop me a line so I
      stop ransacking the sewing room.

      Thanks
      Margaret
    • Marjorie Adams