meeting?

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2005
      What do you all think of meeting on next Friday? I am leaning towards
      early afternoon (Elizabeth would still be at daycare), but late
      afternoon would be OK as well if that works better for you.

      Kim
    • Kim
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
        Is there any interest in having a meeting sometime soon? Maybe we
        could do a Pennsic garb oriented meeting?

        Kim
      • margaret rochester
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
          I would like that.  It has been difficult for me to get to the meetings so far, but I still have hope.  "Summer field garb" would include Pennsic as well as any other local event.

          Margaret

          Kim <kalamarre@...> wrote:
          Is there any interest in having a meeting sometime soon?  Maybe we
          could do a Pennsic garb oriented meeting?

          Kim

        • Deborah Ellis
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2006
            Sounds good. My schedule is crazy, but I'd like a
            "summer field garb" workshop, too. All mine is 20+
            years old!

            Anne

            --- margaret rochester <kenduskeagstream@...>
            wrote:

            > I would like that. It has been difficult for me to
            > get to the meetings so far, but I still have hope.
            > "Summer field garb" would include Pennsic as well as
            > any other local event.
            >
            > Margaret
            >
            > Kim <kalamarre@...> wrote:
            > Is there any interest in having a meeting sometime
            > soon? Maybe we
            > could do a Pennsic garb oriented meeting?
            >
            > Kim

            > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Craft
            > sewing Craft project Craft

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Christine Wright
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
              I'd like that. We won't be doing Pennsic (my parents are coming to visit in
              August, the spoilsports), but we do need to make some summer stuff for GNEW.

              -Ysabiau