heralidic cotehardie

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Anyone see the new pic of a heraldic cotehardie on the 14thcenturygarb
      list? It's lovely, I think.
      Cate
    • ladybrynmillar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley@...> wrote:

        > Anyone see the new pic of a heraldic cotehardie on the
        14thcenturygarb
        > list? It's lovely, I think.
        > Cate

        Ah, yes, thanks for pointing that out. It is very nice. I haven't been
        following that group lately and I should be - I love seeing images
        that others share of what they have created.

        I found this heraldic cotehardie a few months ago - it shows it being
        created and embroidered. Although the colors and design are not quite
        to my personal taste, I very much appreciate the amount of handwork
        sewing & embroidery and personalized design skills the creator has put
        into her gown. What a nice project!

        http://bordervalekeep.com/A&SFrameSet1.htm

        Bryn Millar