foam heads for hat display

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hi,

      Lady Sylvia has purchased one dozen foam heads to be used in
      equestrian games (they are held onto a pole by magnets and someone
      riding a horse knocks them off with a stick as they pass by).

      She thinks she only needs 6 heads and was idly wondering what to do
      with the rest. I cried "Dibs" on at least one foam head. I suggested
      that since some of the members on the Tailors list were interested
      in making hats that it was a natural jump to needing a foam display
      head in case you ever wanted to show off one of your creations at an
      A+S display or competition (like, for instance the Tourney of Love
      in February 2008).

      The foam heads are faceless - just a nice head shaped block to put
      headgear on. To reimburse Sylvia for her money spent on the order
      and s/h costs, each head is $4.00

      Contact Lady Sylvia if you are interested. There are 5 heads left.

      Bryn