Re: beginner garb workshop?

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2007
      Okay, this might put too many things in one day, but curiosity gets
      the best of me sometimes....What time does the Shire meeting usually
      end? Would you want to do some garb making up at your place
      afterwards? (Had to ask...)
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "kenduskeagstream"

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2007
        Are we on for next Sunday? Where? What should we bring?