Re: head wear

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
      Is this the two sided cauls or more like a snood? Curious, Cate

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"
      <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > If y'all don't know, I've been experimenting with head wear. I've
      > tried the floppy hat, the veil, the Stuart cap, and the wide
      brimmed
      > straw hat (which is a favorite). At GNEW, I set out on a mission
      > find some sort of head wear that fit Cate and Marge's earlier
      > descriptions, in other words, something that I could tolerate that
      > wouldn't fall off, appear to be strangling me, or billow into my
      food.

      > I found a lady merchant who sold me caul for short haired ladies
      with
      > an elastic band woven in that made it quite secure and
      comfortable. I
      > realize that this is not appropriate for all periods, but I liked
      the
      > look, and at least I wasn't (gasp!) bare headed.
      >
      > Gwen.

    • Kimberly LaMarre
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007

        Projects are abounding!  Should we have a meeting so that we can work on these projects?  Maybe before dance practice?

        Elena

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
          Think very cute hairnet.
          Gwen.

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
            I will be good to get to dance practice. But another day would be
            good.
            Cate

            --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Kimberly LaMarre"