Do not sign up for hover spot

  • Doug Saball
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 8:19 AM
      Hi all,

      Last night I was on the hover spot web page and an email was sent from this account that I did not intend to go out to my whole address list.

      "Hover Spot" is Yahoo's attempt at a similar "My Space."  I do not encourage anyone joining and the previous email was not intended to be sent out.

      I DO NOT CONDONE SPAM!

      Doug Saball

      Building a website is a piece of cake.