tailor meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      Hi,
      How would y'all like to get together? I' can host before the next
      dance practice, if people are interested. Since dance will be just
      down the street, I figure this would be a good time. Plus, it will
      give me a deadline to get my spring cleaning done. Keith won't mind
      as long as I keep the young 'uns.

      I'll be able to host more meetings now that summer is closing in.

      So, who can make Sunday, April 20th in Fairfield? Dance starts at
      1-ish, so help me decide how much time you'd like? Does Noon-ish
      sound good? I can provide snacks.

      Gwen.
    • Kimberly LaMarre
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2007

        Did anyone have any interest is this meeting?  It looks like I would be available.  I haven’t heard anything since she posted this message.

        Elena