Marden's

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi,
      Marden's is having 20% off everything in their stores. In the fabric and craft department
      they are selling their tapestry and upholstery fabric for $3 per yard. Unfortunately, there's
      not much left. The one I had my eye on was already snatched up. There are still some
      nice pieces, but they're going fast!

      Bye,
      Gwen.
    • Deborah Ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Gwen, If you spot anything good, i.e., trim, fabric,
        etc., let me know. I usually try to get to Marden's in
        Brewer, but sometimes I miss these goodies.

        Thanks,

        Anne

        http://mail.yahoo.com