Re: [EndeweardeTailor] Digest Number 14

  • Keith Richards
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2005
      Greetings,
      I can do Saturday the 27th.

      There will be dance practice on the 3rd, but I
      hesitate to schedule both on the same day. It makes
      for a very long day (especially for Keith who will be
      watching Aiden).

      This Saturday August 27th sounds better, though. The
      house will be clean, since I'm hosting a poker party
      Friday night. (It's a tame group.) Is 4 p.m.
      do-able? If so, we can announce it on the Endewearde
      site, too. I'll post directions if this looks
      acceptable.

      Take Care,
      Gwen.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/JJTolB/TM

      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Any possibility of a meeting?
      > From: "Christine Wright"
      > <ysabiau@...>
      > 2. Re: Any possibility of a meeting?
      > From: "Kim" <kabergmann@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:47:10 -0400
      > From: "Christine Wright" <ysabiau@...>
      > Subject: Any possibility of a meeting?
      >
      > Hello all,
      > Is there any chance we could get together some time
      > early next month?
      >
      > -Ysabiau
      >
      > [This message contained attachments]

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:21:57 -0000
      > From: "Kim" <kabergmann@...>
      > Subject: Re: Any possibility of a meeting?
      >
      > If anyone has any interest I would be available this
      > Sat or after
      > dance practice on the 3rd. Gwen, will there be
      > dance practice on the
      > 3rd? We could chip in for pizza or light up the
      > grill. I will be
      > gone from the 5th until around the 17th for my
      > wedding and such.
      >
      > Kim
      >
      > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine
      > Wright"
      > <ysabiau@u...> wrote:
      > > Hello all,
      > > Is there any chance we could get together some
      > time early next month?
      > >
      > > -Ysabiau

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Kimberly Bergmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2005

        Gwen,

        4 is good for me.  I have hope of having my dress to the hemming stage by then.  Ah, the deadline is looming—this is when I work best.  I must be addicted to stress or something.

        Kim