Snoods/hairnets

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      Awhile back I found a web page that had instructions for making
      hairnets. I mean by netting them (Like you would a fish net) not by
      crocheting. Now, of course, I can't find it again. Has anyone seen
      anything like that anywhere?
      Sara
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
        I think I posted the link to making the snood on the link list (on this
        listserv) - I'll double check.

        Bring your lucet to dance practice and I'll show you if you haven't
        figured it out yet. The biggest trick is not to pull it just right-
        tight - not too tight so the string won't slip and not too loose so it
        looks right.
        Cate

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
          It is in the list of links:
          http://www.silkewerk.com/hairnet1.htm
          Cate

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Marge" <jorie6568@...> wrote:

          > Awhile back I found a web page that had instructions for making
          > hairnets. I mean by netting them (Like you would a fish net) not by
          > crocheting. Now, of course, I can't find it again. Has anyone seen
          > anything like that anywhere?
          > Sara

        • Christine Wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007