Re: Any possibility of a meeting?

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
      If anyone has any interest I would be available this Sat or after
      dance practice on the 3rd. Gwen, will there be dance practice on the
      3rd? We could chip in for pizza or light up the grill. I will be
      gone from the 5th until around the 17th for my wedding and such.

      Kim

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"