dresses, websites, corsets

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
      Hi -

      I put a picture of the Italian Ren dress I might make one day in the
      Misc. section of Photos. It's orange and green, but I was thinking a
      light green with navy blue.

      The link to the corset generator is under "Custom Corset Pattern
      Generator" in the Links section. It is off of the "Elizabethan
      Costuming Page". I'm wondering if this is the same site that Ys put
      up - if so, we probably want to change the link since the one that is
      in our Links section doesn't work. Check
      http://www.elizabethancostume.net/

      Have a good day!
      Cate
    • ladybrynmillar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
        If you want to create Italian Ren gowns and haven't yet seen this
        link, you may enjoy the material on the Realm of Venus at
        http://www.renaissancewoman.net/realmofvenus/

        Of particular interest would be the Italian Showcase at
        http://www.renaissancewoman.net/realmofvenus/yourgarb/showcase.htm
        where twice a month a dress diary is posted that chronicles one
        person's interpretation of their historic gown. I've particularly
        enjoyed dress diaries that show all the steps of construction, from
        design to finished gown.

        I cannot add the primary Realm of Venus link in the Endewearde
        Tailors Links section - I don't have the "add" feature appearing
        with my access to this group.

        Bryn

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
          That site is a nice one, indeed. It is listed in the Links section
          already under "Italian Ren Showcase."
          Cate

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "ladybrynmillar"