reverse psychology

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      Raingear - I figure that if we plan for rain at the hunt it will be
      VERY sunny! Anyone have ideas for good raingear? I thought about
      shearing a couple of sheep, felting the fleeces up and tacking them
      onto my shoulders. But, I don't really have time to wash the fleeces
      before I do it, so it might smell a bit TOO medieval-ly...