Buttons, button, buttons...

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      I found a picture of a cotehardie the other day. It has pockets and
      buttons all down the front - all the way to the floor! Talk about
      eyelets...

      I don't forsee making one like that any time soon...:-) eventhough it
      did look nice.
      Cate
    • jorie6568@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        Yeah, I thought about doing that--then I made about
        forty buttons and decided I'm not THAT enamoured with
        making buttons. I know I'll still make them, but only
        the minimum I need to get in and out of my
        cotehardies. I haven't seen one with pockets though.
        Where did you find it?
        Sara

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
          It is in the Knight book that I still have to pick up from Barnes &
          Noble. I had second thoughts about the book, then really wanted the
          picture of that dress, so called them back and had them hold the book
          for me. :-) Cotehardie junkie that I seem to be becoming...

          Can you show me how you make the buttons some time? And that fell
          seam, and...wasn't there something else? <BG>

          Cate