Re: [EndeweardeTailor] Did I mention?...

  • Christine Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      Wow, what a week!

      If you are totally fed up with researching Middle Eastern garb, go for early Roman or Greek.  There is an awful lot of art/sculpture that shows how they dressed, and it is VERY comfortable in the heat!

      -Ysabiau

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        PS - I have a portable machine you can borrow for next week if you
        don't mind last minute sewing projects. I'll try to get a couple of
        things done this week and bring it to dance practice on the 9th, if you
        want.
        Let me know if you still need it.
        Cate
      • jorie6568@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
          Cate,
          Thank you so much for the offer. And I am no stranger
          to last minute projects. But I'll have me another
          machine in short order. I am in the middle of too
          many things.
          Sara

          http://mail.yahoo.com