Re: [EndeweardeTailor] Digest Number 101

  • Keith Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2006
      Hi,
      Okay, we're narrowing it down. How about a Thursday
      at 4 p.m. ish. I think this will work for Kim, too,
      if I remember correctly. How does June 1st sound?

      Marge, I used to live in Farmington on the Holley Rd.
      My husband made the commute to Fairfield everyday (I
      commuted to Rumford). I hope you can make it.

      Margaret, I've got to say, I'm looking forward to
      showing off the baby. Boy is he strong! My other mom
      friends warn me that he'll be trouble. He can
      actually climb up your shoulder. among other age
      inappropriate behaviour.

      Bye,
      Gwen.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/JJTolB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/JJTolB/TM--------------------

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
      > =39663/*http:/voice.yahoo.com> Calls using Yahoo!
      > Messenger with Voice.

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • freida smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2006
        hi this is freida and i'm from farmington count me in on this.
        see you then
        freida

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Marge
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2006
          I should be able to make it unless something comes up. We live in
          Anson now, but lived in Farmington for several years. Fairfield 'tis
          but a small hop, but I will need a destination point. (Directions,
          you know.)

          See you all then!
          Marge

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Keith Richards

          --------------------------------------------------------~->

          > > There are 2 messages in this issue.
          > >
          > > Topics in this digest:
          > >
          > > 1. Re: Fitting Date
          > > From: "Kelley" kelley_rambo@...
          > > 2. Re: Fitting Date
          > > From: "Kimberly LaMarre"
          > > kalamarre@...

          __

          __

          > > Message 1
          > > From: "Kelley" kelley_rambo@...
          > > Date: Tue May 9, 2006 10:46am(PDT)
          > > Subject: Re: Fitting Date
          > >
          > > Gwen -
          > >
          > > Glad you're back. I look forward to seeing you at
          > > the dance practice!
          > > Mornings are very difficult for me and I am working
          > > Saturdays now.
          > > Evenings are better. Mondays work okay and
          > > Thursdays after the end of
          > > May (finishing stained glass with Arpad till the end
          > > of the month on
          > > Thursdays). I hope something will work.
          > >
          > > Take care,
          > > Cate

          __

          __

          > > Message 2
          > > From: "Kimberly LaMarre" kalamarre@...
          > > Date: Tue May 9, 2006 5:59pm(PDT)
          > > Subject: Re: Fitting Date
          > >
          > > I would be available on the 20th after 4 or on a
          > > Thursday.
          > >

          > > Elena (Kim)

          __

          __

          > > > Message 1
          > > > From: "Kelley" kelley_rambo@...
          > > > Date: Sat May 6, 2006 3:16pm(PDT)
          > > > Subject: fitting date?
          > > >
          > > > Anyone come up with a time/place that might work
          > > > get together?
          > > > June, perhaps, if May feels too busy?
          > > >
          > > > Cate

          __