Re: [EndeweardeTailor] meeting?

  • margaret rochester
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
      I would like that.  It has been difficult for me to get to the meetings so far, but I still have hope.  "Summer field garb" would include Pennsic as well as any other local event.

      Margaret

      Kim <kalamarre@...> wrote:
      Is there any interest in having a meeting sometime soon?  Maybe we
      could do a Pennsic garb oriented meeting?

      Kim

    • Deborah Ellis
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2006
        Sounds good. My schedule is crazy, but I'd like a
        "summer field garb" workshop, too. All mine is 20+
        years old!

        Anne

        --- margaret rochester <kenduskeagstream@...>
        wrote:

        > I would like that. It has been difficult for me to
        > get to the meetings so far, but I still have hope.
        > "Summer field garb" would include Pennsic as well as
        > any other local event.
        >
        > Margaret
        >
        > Kim <kalamarre@...> wrote:
        > Is there any interest in having a meeting sometime
        > soon? Maybe we
        > could do a Pennsic garb oriented meeting?
        >
        > Kim

        > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Craft
        > sewing Craft project Craft

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Christine Wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
          I'd like that. We won't be doing Pennsic (my parents are coming to visit in
          August, the spoilsports), but we do need to make some summer stuff for GNEW.

          -Ysabiau