thanks!

  • gaelwynne2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Thanks for setting this up, Ysabiau! I did feel like we were
      monopolizing the shire conversation a bit! Has there been a decision
      on meeting time yet?

      Cate
    • Christine Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
        Actually, I kind of lost track. I think we're back to looking at Thursday,
        Friday or Saturday as a meeting day at Kim's house, and Gwen will host on a
        Thursday or Friday once a month. I think. :-)

        Thursday - I'm free between 9 and noon, and then during the afternoon I'd
        have my daughter with me. In the evening I'd be able to stumble along on my
        own. Friday, I'd have Maddie with me, but we're free all day (no evening,
        not missing my SciFi night!). Most Saturdays I could make time to meet up
        for an hour or two.

        My schedule is very flexible. Call me Gumby!

        -Ys