Cloaks/capes?

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      Quick question. What do you all reccommend for cloaks/capes?
      Half circle, 3/4 circle, full? Hooded or not?
      Marge
    • Christine Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2006
        Hi, Marge,

        For adults, I prefer a full circle cloak, with a hood. Very versatile, and
        comfortable in all sorts of weather. For kids, a half-circle cloak is
        probably a better idea. They are more active, and a full circle of fabric
        will just get in their way.

        -Ysabiau