Thursday, Feb. 2

  • Christine Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello all,

      Kelley is possibly coming over to my house tomorrow night for some help with
      fitting a bodice. Is anyone free to come over and make a group out of it?

      I will apologize in advance, my place is a little messy at the moment. It's
      been a long week.

      Anyway, if you feel like coming to Unity tomorrow at 5 p.m., we'll be doing
      a little sewing. If nothing else, Maddie is learning how to sew!

      -Ysabiau
    • Kimberly LaMarre
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Elizabeth and I are free to come over.

        Kim

        Kelley is possibly coming over to my house tomorrow night for some help with
        fitting a bodice. Is anyone free to come over and make a group out of it?

        I will apologize in advance, my place is a little messy at the moment. It's
        been a long week.

        Anyway, if you feel like coming to Unity tomorrow at 5 p.m., we'll be doing
        a little sewing. If nothing else, Maddie is learning how to sew!

        -Ysabiau

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Christine Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
          You both are most welcome! Maddie will enjoy having someone to show around
          and play with!

          -Ys