ALERT! My daughter was sent home with a strep throat warning!

  • Christine Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Hi all,

      Maddie just got home with a note that she may have been exposed to strep throat at her preschool.  I don't know if that will deter any of you from coming over, but I wanted you to know and to make your own choice on whether you want to be around her!

      I'm sorry, they send one of these home at least once a month...she never gets it, but it's wise to know she might get it.

      -Ysabiau