Re: Today's meeting

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2006
      It's ok with me if you want to postpone the meeting. I have to check
      out a class at UMaine this evening which I am considering taking. If
      so, I'll be busy every Wednesday evening.

      By way of apology for not making any meeting this week, I offer the
      following garb quiz -- consider it a PG rating for your results
      (well, the results I got).

      http://quizilla.com/users/lithiate/quizzes/What%20Is%20Your%20SCA%
      20Clothing%20Style%3F/

      Bryn

      PS you might want to consider scheduling an online chat as an
      alternative ice breaker. This forum seems to have that function.

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"
      <ysabiau@u...> wrote:

      > Good morning,
      >
      > If you haven't seen a weather forecast yet, this afternoon
      looks...well, nasty. Heavy rain, cold temps, and gale force (almost
      hurricane force) winds. This is more than enough to bring down tree
      branches and create power outages.

      > I vote we postpone the meeting - maybe we can get together
      tomorrow evening, or we can try again next Wednesday. Getting
      together to sew isn't worth an accident...not to mention that I
      don't have your phone numbers, so I couldn't call any of you if we
      lose power here.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2006
        Ysabiau, et al -

        Tomorrow would work for me, if I know soon. Next Wednesday might be
        okay, too.

        Here's my number in case anyone needs to contact me ASAP about
        something - I have to check email at the library or somewhere else, so
        I don't always get it quickly: 322-5777.

        Thanks,
        Cate
      • Christine Wright
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2006
          Okay, next week might work better - Maddie seems to be coming down with a
          cold. I think she brings home a new cold every other week.

          Next week, I start a class on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4 - 5:15
          (medieval history, no less!). So if the meeting goes to Wednesday, it will
          have to start after 5:15. Is there another day that will work for you all,
          so we might be able to get together earlier? If not, we can just plan on
          Wednesday.

          Sorry about the change, but the wind is really vicious. Our power hasn't
          gone out, but it's been flickering a good bit of the evening.

          -Ysabiau

          > Tomorrow would work for me, if I know soon. Next Wednesday might be
          > okay, too.
          >
          > Here's my number in case anyone needs to contact me ASAP about
          > something - I have to check email at the library or somewhere else, so
          > I don't always get it quickly: 322-5777.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Cate
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kimberly LaMarre
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2006
            Wednesday after 5:15 is fine for me or Thursday as well.

            Kim

            > Tomorrow would work for me, if I know soon. Next Wednesday might be
            > okay, too.
            >
            > Here's my number in case anyone needs to contact me ASAP about
            > something - I have to check email at the library or somewhere else, so
            > I don't always get it quickly: 322-5777.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Cate
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 19, 2006
              I am not working Thursdays right now, so next week Wed or Thurs would
              work fine. Evening hours are generally better for me anyway.

              Thanks,