Re: [EndeweardeTailor] Re: Meeting on the 18th???

  • Christine Wright
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
      For anyone who has trouble finding the place, my phone # is: 948-2902.

      If you need more accurate directions, please email me!

      See you on Wednesday!

      -Ysabiau

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
        Sounds like I will miss meeting you yet again. I will be in the
        middle of Anglo-Saxon History during this week's tailor's meeting
        but, in regard to your kirtle comment, I did want to mention that I
        have this book called the Medieval Tailor's Assistant that I have
        found very helpful.
        Marge

        --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley"
        <kelley_rambo@a...> wrote:

        > 4pm on Wed sounds good. I will try to be there on time, but may
        be
        > a bit late. I have a portable machine that I will bring with me.
        > hope someone can help me with fitting - I'm trying to put together
        > some sort of kirtle pattern.
        >
        > Big yellow house - easy to find!
        > Thanks for hosting!
        > Cate
        >
        > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"
        > <ysabiau@u...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Shall we call it 4 PM? That way, we'll have a chance to get a
        > little work done before dinner time...and there's a REALLY good
        > pizza shop less than a block away!
        > >
        > > Does anyone need directions to Unity? Or just on finding my
        > house? I live on Main Street, (also known as Routes 9/202) right
        > near the flashing light in the middle of town. We are right
        across
        > the street from the New Horizons health care building. Just let
        me
        > know which direction you'll be coming from, and I'll post
        directions
        > for you.
        > >
        > > Kim, when you get into Unity and turn right to head to the
        > College, we are the 4th house down on the left - a huge, yellow
        > Victorian looking place with two front doors. We are the left
        front
        > door (the one with the porch).
        > >
        > > -Ysabiau

        Terms