Re: Meeting on the 18th???

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
      4pm on Wed sounds good. I will try to be there on time, but may be
      a bit late. I have a portable machine that I will bring with me. I
      hope someone can help me with fitting - I'm trying to put together
      some sort of kirtle pattern.

      Big yellow house - easy to find!
      Thanks for hosting!
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"
      <ysabiau@u...> wrote:

      > Shall we call it 4 PM? That way, we'll have a chance to get a
      little work done before dinner time...and there's a REALLY good
      pizza shop less than a block away!

      > Does anyone need directions to Unity? Or just on finding my
      house? I live on Main Street, (also known as Routes 9/202) right
      near the flashing light in the middle of town. We are right across
      the street from the New Horizons health care building. Just let me
      know which direction you'll be coming from, and I'll post directions
      for you.

      > Kim, when you get into Unity and turn right to head to the
      College, we are the 4th house down on the left - a huge, yellow
      Victorian looking place with two front doors. We are the left front
      door (the one with the porch).

      > -Ysabiau

      18th works for me, I think (that's the first week of classes, so
      there may be something I'm forgetting in the chaos). Afternoon is
      best for me, but morning also works.

      sewing
      > Craft project Craft

      of Service.

      -----------

    • Christine Wright
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
        For anyone who has trouble finding the place, my phone # is: 948-2902.

        If you need more accurate directions, please email me!

        See you on Wednesday!

        -Ysabiau

        > 4pm on Wed sounds good. I will try to be there on time, but may be
        > a bit late. I have a portable machine that I will bring with me. I
        > hope someone can help me with fitting - I'm trying to put together
        > some sort of kirtle pattern.
        >
        > Big yellow house - easy to find!
        > Thanks for hosting!
        > Cate
        >
        > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"
        > <ysabiau@u...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Shall we call it 4 PM? That way, we'll have a chance to get a
        > little work done before dinner time...and there's a REALLY good
        > pizza shop less than a block away!
        > >
        > > Does anyone need directions to Unity? Or just on finding my
        > house? I live on Main Street, (also known as Routes 9/202) right
        > near the flashing light in the middle of town. We are right across
        > the street from the New Horizons health care building. Just let me
        > know which direction you'll be coming from, and I'll post directions
        > for you.
        > >
        > > Kim, when you get into Unity and turn right to head to the
        > College, we are the 4th house down on the left - a huge, yellow
        > Victorian looking place with two front doors. We are the left front
        > door (the one with the porch).
        > >
        > > -Ysabiau

      • Marge Adams
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
          Sounds like I will miss meeting you yet again. I will be in the
          middle of Anglo-Saxon History during this week's tailor's meeting
          but, in regard to your kirtle comment, I did want to mention that I
          have this book called the Medieval Tailor's Assistant that I have
          found very helpful.
          Marge

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley"
          <kelley_rambo@a...> wrote:

          > 4pm on Wed sounds good. I will try to be there on time, but may
          be
          > a bit late. I have a portable machine that I will bring with me.
          > hope someone can help me with fitting - I'm trying to put together
          > some sort of kirtle pattern.
          >
          > Big yellow house - easy to find!
          > Thanks for hosting!
          > Cate
          >
          > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"
          > <ysabiau@u...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Shall we call it 4 PM? That way, we'll have a chance to get a
          > little work done before dinner time...and there's a REALLY good
          > pizza shop less than a block away!
          > >
          > > Does anyone need directions to Unity? Or just on finding my
          > house? I live on Main Street, (also known as Routes 9/202) right
          > near the flashing light in the middle of town. We are right
          across
          > the street from the New Horizons health care building. Just let
          me
          > know which direction you'll be coming from, and I'll post
          directions
          > for you.
          > >
          > > Kim, when you get into Unity and turn right to head to the
          > College, we are the 4th house down on the left - a huge, yellow
          > Victorian looking place with two front doors. We are the left
          front
          > door (the one with the porch).
          > >
          > > -Ysabiau

          Terms