Jan meeting?

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 9, 2005
      I would be happy to do a short presentation on the Burgundian gown for
      January, if you're interested. Perhaps we should have a meeting later
      in the month after all the holiday and new year festivities have
      settled down?

      Unity, BTW, sounds great.

      Cate
    • Adrienne Traxler
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
        On 12/9/05, Kelley <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:
        I would be happy to do a short presentation on the Burgundian gown for
        January, if you're interested.  Perhaps we should have a meeting later
        in the month after all the holiday and new year festivities have
        settled down?

        Now that I've finally wallowed out of my busy fall semester, I'm starting to think about making garb again.  I'm pretty new to sewing (my sole completed garb project is a tunic for Hasan, which came out okay), so I'd like to come to a meeting or two and hope for some kind of sewing skill osmosis.  I'm available after the 13th--coming to a meeting might give me the kick I need to start on gambesons.

        Belatedly,
        Adrienne
      • Kim
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
          I think the consensus was that we should do one in the Unity area this
          time. Ysabiau, are you still willing to host? I am willing, but I know
          it is a hike for people to come to Fairfield.

          Kim

          --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Adrienne Traxler
          <altraxler@g...> wrote:

          > On 12/9/05, Kelley <kelley_rambo@a...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I would be happy to do a short presentation on the Burgundian
          gown for
          > > January, if you're interested. Perhaps we should have a meeting later
          > > in the month after all the holiday and new year festivities have
          > > settled down?
          > >

          > Now that I've finally wallowed out of my busy fall semester, I'm
          starting to
          > think about making garb again. I'm pretty new to sewing (my sole
          completed
          > garb project is a tunic for Hasan, which came out okay), so I'd like
          to come
          > to a meeting or two and hope for some kind of sewing skill osmosis. I'm
          > available after the 13th--coming to a meeting might give me the kick
          I need
          > to start on gambesons.
          >

          > Belatedly,
          > Adrienne

        • Christine Wright
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
            Yes, I would be quite happy to host a meeting. What day/time would work
            best for everyone? I have one sewing machine, an iron/ironing board, and
            floor space to lay projects out.

            Like Kim's place, this is a kid-friendly (Maddie) and cat-friendly (two)
            house. We are right in the middle of Unity, near the flashing light.
            People just need to let me know what direction they'll be coming from, and
            I'll give accurate directions on how to get here.

            Thanks for waking me up! Birka is coming up later this month, and I'd like
            to finish up something new to wear for it.

            -Ysabiau

            > I think the consensus was that we should do one in the Unity area this
            > time. Ysabiau, are you still willing to host? I am willing, but I know
            > it is a hike for people to come to Fairfield.
            >
            > Kim
            >

            > --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, Adrienne Traxler
            > <altraxler@g...> wrote:
            > >
            > > On 12/9/05, Kelley <kelley_rambo@a...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I would be happy to do a short presentation on the Burgundian
            > gown for
            > > > January, if you're interested. Perhaps we should have a meeting later
            > > > in the month after all the holiday and new year festivities have
            > > > settled down?
            > > >

            > > Now that I've finally wallowed out of my busy fall semester, I'm
            > starting to
            > > think about making garb again. I'm pretty new to sewing (my sole
            > completed
            > > garb project is a tunic for Hasan, which came out okay), so I'd like
            > to come
            > > to a meeting or two and hope for some kind of sewing skill osmosis. I'm
            > > available after the 13th--coming to a meeting might give me the kick
            > I need
            > > to start on gambesons.
            > >

            > > Belatedly,
            > > Adrienne
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • ladybrynmillar
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
              --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"
              <ysabiau@u...> wrote:

              > Yes, I would be quite happy to host a meeting. What day/time would
              work
              > best for everyone?

              I'd like to see if I can make the meeting also. I haven't settled into
              an evening January schedule (yet). Go ahead and plan a time most
              convenient for everyone else - I'll either be able to make it or not
              depending on how late in January the meetng happens.

              Bryn
            • Kelley Rambo
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 3, 2006
                Hello -

                Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings are good for me. Unity sounds
                great.

                Cate
              • Adrienne Traxler
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 3, 2006
                  On 1/3/06, Kelley Rambo <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:
                  Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings are good for me.  Unity sounds
                  great.

                  Of those, Wednesday is best for me, or the last Thursday of the month if we wait that long.  My evening schedule is a bit up in the air until the semester starts, but Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are likely to be open for at least the first few weeks.
                • Marge Adams
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 4, 2006
                    I'd like to try to make a meeting also.
                    Marge

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 5, 2006
                      Okay, Wednesday has the most votes - how about next Wednesday, the 11th, or
                      the following Wednesday, the 18th? Will either of those dates work?

                      -Ysabiau

                      > > > Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings are good for me. Unity
                      > sounds
                      > > > great.
                      > > >

                      > > Of those, Wednesday is best for me, or the last Thursday of the
                      > month if we
                      > > wait that long. My evening schedule is a bit up in the air until the
                      > > semester starts, but Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are likely to
                      > be open
                      > > for at least the first few weeks.
                      > >

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Deborah Ellis
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 5, 2006
                        Just a comment - Cooks' Guild is already meeting next
                        Wednesday, according to the Endewearde calendar.

                        Anne

                        --- Christine Wright <ysabiau@...> wrote:

                        > Okay, Wednesday has the most votes - how about next
                        > Wednesday, the 11th, or
                        > the following Wednesday, the 18th? Will either of
                        > those dates work?
                        >
                        > -Ysabiau

                        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                        dsl.yahoo.com
                      • Christine Wright
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 6, 2006
                          Okay, how 'bout Wednesday the 18th?

                          -Ysabiau

                          > Just a comment - Cooks' Guild is already meeting next
                          > Wednesday, according to the Endewearde calendar.
                          >
                          > Anne
                          >
                          > --- Christine Wright <ysabiau@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Okay, Wednesday has the most votes - how about next
                          > > Wednesday, the 11th, or
                          > > the following Wednesday, the 18th? Will either of
                          > > those dates work?
                          > >
                          > > -Ysabiau

                        • Kimberly LaMarre
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 6, 2006
                            Wednesday the 18th sounds good to me.

                            Kim

                            > Just a comment - Cooks' Guild is already meeting next
                            > Wednesday, according to the Endewearde calendar.
                            >
                            > Anne
                            >
                            > --- Christine Wright <ysabiau@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > > Okay, Wednesday has the most votes - how about next
                            > > Wednesday, the 11th, or
                            > > the following Wednesday, the 18th? Will either of
                            > > those dates work?
                            > >
                            > > -Ysabiau

                            Yahoo! Groups Links