845Re: scrap material for autocrat

  • carter.kate@ymail.com
    Apr 9, 2011
      I have two different lengths of yellow. One is more of a real gold
      color, I used it to make fairy wings.
      The other is a really bright bold yellow similar to the color of the
      golden arches.
      I am willing to make you one but I will need a picture to go by and an
      idea of the overall length.
      -Kate (Mother of Roland's kids)

      --- In EndeweardeTailor@yahoogroups.com, "nevell_sudlow" <jbgood789@...>
      wrote:

      > hi,
      >
      > I'm looking for scrap yellow material to make a new autocrat baldric.
      anyone have long lengths of yellow material they want to give up or even
      make into a baldric for the shire to have?!?

      > the current ones don't fit some of us big poeple... namely me... 8)
      >
      > Thanks
      > Nev.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic