831I have some extra sewing machine needles...

  • Debbie Ellis
    Apr 20, 2010

      I just went to Marden's in Brewer, and picked up a package of sewing machine needles for 50 cents for 10 needles. I made another stop on my way home, and discovered that what I had picked up were needles for an industrial sewing machine! So - I have some needles looking for a new home. If you are interested in them, please contact me at: ladyannewyecliffeATgmailDOTcom (just substitute the usual symbols in the correct places), I will be at Jehan's on Saturday, if you want them then, or next Monday at Margaret's.