605Off topic

    Feb 1, 2008
      Hi,
      I just signed up for a Victorian Tea Party class and thought some of
      you may be interested in it. It's a two hours, where we learn all
      about the history, etiquette, lore and ritual of a VTP. All while
      drinking tea and eating scones and finger sandwiches. It's in Burnham
      on May 3rd from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and costs $16 through Fairfield Adult Ed.

      If anyone is interested in registering, the number is 453-4200 and I
      think they are #7 on the list. It's limited to 25 people, but they
      only have 10 right now.

      Clare.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic