RE: [EndeweardeDance] to our dear bards

  • jsrose@gwi.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
      ...er...
      As a matter of fact, we do know of it.
      In fact, we know it.
      In fact, it's already in our standard repetoire, as is the Twa Corbies
      referenced on that site.
      You're right; it is pretty, and sad. Remind us to sing it for you sometime.

      ~ Mel

        sorry to do this but I was listening to some of my old folk music and
        I found this lovely song. it is call "Three Ravens" I have tried to
        research it back on the net but I only found a connection that it was
        out in 1611 and reference that it was older. It is a lovely melody and
        sad. here is a web site it has a snip of how the music. then again you
        may have heard it before.
        http://www.pteratun es.org.uk/ Music/Music/ Lyrics/ThreeRave ns.html

        freida

        hosting - http://link. myhosting. com/myhosting

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Anya Demitro
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
          I'll second a wish for a CD of Mel, Gwillim, Aneleda and Griff singing!!  I'd buy one!

          Anya

          On 2/16/07, Marjorie Adams <jorie6568@...> wrote:
           thought that was probably the same song.  You guys do a wonderful job on it--as you do with all your songs.  I still like the Italian one though.  Eyes of My Beloved, I think it is?

          Jossilyn says, "Too bad we don't have a CD of Mel, Gwillim and Analeda to listen to in here (the hospital.)

          Sara

        • Marjorie Adams