Greetings

  • Emile & Irene
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 11:29 AM
      It seems appropriate to drop in and say; hello!

      I am very new to the SCA. So far I've done a fair amount of reading and have found so many things that would be interesting to try. At the moment I'm research culture's that interest me the most so I can begin to develop a persona. Why is it that so many of them are amazing? It is so difficult to pick one; although I'd prefer to find something slightly uncommon, but not so unique that I can't find proper historical references.