Re: Future of Unity Dance Workshops

  • Lord Gwillim Kynith
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2010
      To all. I wholeheartedly understand the concern for driving to and from dance practices that are not nearby. That's a big hindrance for us; it's a two hour round trip from Orrington to Unity. Both in terms of time and cost, it's draining.

      At Sara's request, I'm putting together a "danccemaster package" (CDs and dance cribs) for Sara; she and Thomas have the drive and the know-how to take over the dance workshops in the southern end of the shire and it may work out well.

      Gwillim