Once More With Feeling!

  • Lord Gwillim Kynith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      OK, so it looks like there's no one to run the Unity dance workshop this weekend (March 7th). So how about we pick up where we left off and meet on March 14?

      If that works for folks, we can meet again in two weeks on March 28th.

      April will be kind of sketchy because of Easter, and there is currently a conflict with another group using "our" room on April 11th (I'm working on that).

      But I AM trying to get us back into the swing of things.

      So, let me know about March 14th.

      In Service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster
    • Lord Gwillim Kynith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
        Greetings all!

        Our next Unity dance workshop will be March 14, regular time, regular place. Next, we'll have one on march 28.

        Beyond that, I'm working on a room conflict with another group on April 11th; I'll let you know.

        Gwillim