Re: Dance Workshop at Unity, January 24th?

  • Lord Gwillim Kynith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
      Greetings all. It seems there IS interest in dancing on the 24th. Let's do it! We'll have some newcomers, so we'll do a little review for warm-up, then get into some of the more intricate stuff.

      Also, Lady Sylvia tells me that she has scheduled dancing BEFORE the feast at Tourney of Love this year! She's giving us an hour! I think that this upcoming dance workshop will be the last workshop that I'll be able to get in before then. Melisaunde and I are going to Birka, and the following weekend we're heading down to Barony of Bridge (RI) for Black Rose Ball.

      If you're able to travel, we will be doing dance workshops up in Orono every other Thursday evening starting this week for as along as there's interest. Write for details!

      So, I hope to see you on the 24th, if not sooner, unless there's particularly foul weather.

      In Service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster