Dance Workshop at Unity, January 24th?

  • Lord Gwillim Kynith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2010
      Greetings all. Is there any interest in having a dance workshop at Unity on Sunday, January 24th? I've got that weekend open and Melisaunde and I can make it if there's be folks to dance with.

      Let us know.

      In Service,
      Lord Gwillim
    • lobster_kelaguen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        I'm interested in dancing!

        Clare

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Gwillim Kynith" <bhubbard491@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all. Is there any interest in having a dance workshop at Unity on Sunday, January 24th? I've got that weekend open and Melisaunde and I can make it if there's be folks to dance with.
        >
        > Let us know.
        >
        > In Service,
        > Lord Gwillim

      • catetredheves
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
          I'd like to come, but between an infant and lambing season, I can't make any promises.
          cate

          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "lobster_kelaguen" <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

          > I'm interested in dancing!
          >
          > Clare
          >
          > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Gwillim Kynith" <bhubbard491@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings all. Is there any interest in having a dance workshop at Unity on Sunday, January 24th? I've got that weekend open and Melisaunde and I can make it if there's be folks to dance with.
          > >
          > > Let us know.
          > >
          > > In Service,
          > > Lord Gwillim

        • lobster_kelaguen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
            We must have dancing on the 24th! I've invited three new interested couples.

            Clare

            --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "catetredheves" <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:

            > I'd like to come, but between an infant and lambing season, I can't make any promises.
            > cate
            >
            > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "lobster_kelaguen" <lobster_kelaguen@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm interested in dancing!
            > >
            > > Clare
            > >
            > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Gwillim Kynith" <bhubbard491@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Greetings all. Is there any interest in having a dance workshop at Unity on Sunday, January 24th? I've got that weekend open and Melisaunde and I can make it if there's be folks to dance with.
            > > >
            > > > Let us know.
            > > >
            > > > In Service,
            > > > Lord Gwillim

          • Lord Gwillim Kynith
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
              Greetings all. It seems there IS interest in dancing on the 24th. Let's do it! We'll have some newcomers, so we'll do a little review for warm-up, then get into some of the more intricate stuff.

              Also, Lady Sylvia tells me that she has scheduled dancing BEFORE the feast at Tourney of Love this year! She's giving us an hour! I think that this upcoming dance workshop will be the last workshop that I'll be able to get in before then. Melisaunde and I are going to Birka, and the following weekend we're heading down to Barony of Bridge (RI) for Black Rose Ball.

              If you're able to travel, we will be doing dance workshops up in Orono every other Thursday evening starting this week for as along as there's interest. Write for details!

              So, I hope to see you on the 24th, if not sooner, unless there's particularly foul weather.

              In Service,
              Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster