Anyone Planning On Attending Dance Tomorrow, Sunday Dec. 13

  • Lord Gwillim Kynith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2009
      Hey all. Show of hands from anyone who is planning on attending tomorrow's dance workshop? I've heard nothing from the Endewearde list on it. I know folks are sick, broke, otherwise busy... and I don't want to travel 2 hours round trip it we aren't going to have enough folks to run a workshop.

      So, hands up????

      Gwillim
    • Marjorie Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2009
        We are planning on going. Me, Thomas, maybe Kaleb.

        On Sat Dec 12th, 2009 5:50 PM EST Lord Gwillim Kynith wrote:

        >Hey all. Show of hands from anyone who is planning on attending tomorrow's dance workshop? I've heard nothing from the Endewearde list on it. I know folks are sick, broke, otherwise busy... and I don't want to travel 2 hours round trip it we aren't going to have enough folks to run a workshop.
        >
        >So, hands up????
        >
        >Gwillim

      • Marjorie Adams
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
          Are we still dancing? Have we decided whether there will be enough people?